Blast your inner strength.
The TNT Cheer Competitive All Star Cheer program teaches athletes self-control, self-discipline, respect, athleticism and dynamite speed.
We do not hold traditional “tryouts” as we have a team for EVERYONE at TNT Cheer regardless of experience or skills. Evaluations for 2020-2021 All Star Elite Cheer (full year competitive teams) were held in May with practices beginning in June and going through April. Evaluations for 2020-2021 All Star Prep Cheer (half year competitive teams) were held in August with practices beginning in September through April.
For the 2020-2021 All Star Cheer competitive season we have the following teams:
- Jugglers – Mini Prep 1.1
- Illusionists – Youth Level 1
- Acrobats – Junior Prep Levle TBD
- Showstoppers – Junior Level 3
- Ringmasters – Senior Coed 4
For more information on the competitive cheer for the 2020-2021 season, please visit our 2020-2021 All Star Prep Handbook or our 2020-2021 All Star Handbook. If you are interested in joining All Star or All Star Prep for the 2021-2022 season, please contact TNT by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our contact list.
- Level 1: Back walkovers, roundoff backbend kickovers, cartwheel back walkovers
- Level 2: Standing back handsprings, roundoff multiple back handsprings
- Level 3: Standing multiple back handsprings, roundoff back tuck, roundoff back handspring back tuck
- Level 4: Standing back tuck, standing back handspring back tuck, roundoff back handspring layout
- Level 5: Jumps to standing tuck, roundoff back handspring full, standing back handspring to full
Teams are also determined by age. Some exceptions to age are made depending on the athlete’s maturity level and the specific needs of the teams.
- Mini: Ages 5-8 as of 12/31/2020
- Youth: Ages 5-11 as of 12/31/2020
- Junior: Ages 5-14 as of 12/31/2020
- Senior: Ages 11-18 as of 12/31/2020
AT TNT Cheer, we use a budget billing payment system for our Competitive All Star program. This program includes:
- all monthly tuition
- a tumbling class
- camp fees
- practice outfits
- competition fees
- coaches’ fees
- choreography and music
Please contact TNT Cheer to learn more.
For the safety of our athletes, TNT Cheer has the following policy:
- Approved attire generally consists of t-shirts, tank tops, sports bras, spandex, shorts, leggings, and a cheer bow
- No sweatshirts or sweatpants will be allowed
- No apparel supporting any other local gym will be allowed – this include all of our local competitors
- A clean pair of tennis shoes are required that are to only be worn at TNT Cheer
- No jewelry
- Finger nails must be kept cut such that the tips cannot be seen when looking at the palm side of the hand
- Hair is to be pulled back and secured
- Your coach will give you a specific schedule for practice apparel which all athletes will be expected to follow
TNT Cheer will be closed the following dates:
- Monday, July 6th – Thursday, July 9th: Summer Break
- Sunday, September 6th and Monday, September 7th: LaborDay
- Thursday, November 26th: Thanksgiving
- Sunday, December 20th – Thursday, December 31st: Holiday Break
- Sunday, March 14th – Thursday, March 18th: Spring Break
- Sunday, April 4th: Easter